HR Generalist (Telco Industry)
*Opportunity to work in an international and dynamic working environment
*Strong growth opportunities and great working culture.
About Our Client
Our client is a very established and well-known telecommunications company that has matured within the Malaysian market. As one of the prominent companies within their industry with a track-record of success, the company enjoys a strong position in the marketplace, with the aim to provide best in class services for the clients. They have cultivated a dynamic, fast-paced employee-centric culture as they believe people are the key drivers to the success. With growth imminent, the need has arisen to recruit calibers HR to join their growing team.
- Responsible for assisting HR Partner in execution of HR annual agendas eg performance management, bonus and increment cycle, company events, etc
- Responsible for managing stakeholders in HR related activities eg employee movement, transfer, resignation, on-boarding
- Is able to manage recruitment process end-to-end from screening, selection, conducting reference checks, liaising with recruitment vendors (if any), setting-up interviews and salary proposal.
- Support the execution of HR practices and procedures to provide consistent support for the business requirements aligning to HR aspirations and the company strategies
- Most importantly, know how to inject "make-work-fun" in daily execution.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Proven experience as HR Generalist , with up to 7 years of experiences in managing various HR spectrums eg recruitment, compensation & benefits, learning & development, etc
- Good aptitude in problem solving, self-starter and seek understanding in order provide solutions
- Independent, demonstrate knowledge in human resources law general human resources policies and procedures, and employment act
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A high level of initiative and the ability to drive and lead change
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in an international and dynamic working environment.
- Strong growth opportunities and great working culture.
- Attractive remuneration package with great benefits.