Head of Transport
Opportunity to be part of a renowned organisation
Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fast growing e-commerce organization.
- Supporting hiring manager to ensure logistics partners' performance meet the organization's standards.
- Track and drive the improvements of logistics partners' KPI which includes SLAs, lead time, lost and damages etc.
- To perform in-depth analysis on logistic partners' performances especially during peak seasons and provide solutions and optimization on current process.
- Responsible for driving growth of logistics partners, merchants and customer experience, and cost optimizations by working closely with other departments such as account managers, network, contracts etc.
- Perform root cause analysis on the logistics partners and the team in order to determine the improvements and actions to be enforced.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of end to end operations, followed by the impacts of it on merchant and customer experience and costing.
- Able to structure and drive operations audits
- Able to be hands on and proactive in understanding the end to end operations, in order to determine the gaps and drive optimizations.
- Strong project management skills.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a globally renowned organisation
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits