- Global brand.
- Education sector.
About Our Client
A well-known and reputable global education group and one which is well-known in its industry is looking for a high-caliber candidate in their Indonesian office. With presence across multiple countries, they are looking for highly seasoned Head of Strategy to join their Indonesian operation. As part of their aggressive growth, they will be looking for an individual who can be hands-on, strong on the analytics and able to execute different strategies to bring their business to the next level.
This new role will be reporting directly to the regional and global management team, and this individual will be responsible to be the eyes and ears of the operation in Indonesia. You will be expected to coordinate all the different departments to meet our client's growth targets. Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible for reviewing and implementing strategic planning by driving solutions to track, executing the approved strategies.
- Coordinating all internal / external initiatives directed towards business growth.
- Monitoring and maintaining excellent stakeholders management and keeping up-to-date with the latest market development.
- Involvement in conducting primary and secondary market research in order to understand the market development.
- Gathering qualitative and quantitative data in order to come up with the right strategies.
- Analyzing business and financial performance in order to identify the best solutions.
- Providing recommendations to the management team.
- Providing short-term and long-term outlook.
- Working in close coordination with other departments to create, develop and execute strategies.
- Defining and creating a scorecard to align the whole company.
- Identifying, developing and executing cost improvement and growth opportunities.
- Educating and developing all decision makers on the best practices.
- Analyzing, re-designing, modelling and implementing specific strategies.
- Standardizing process across different business verticals.
The Successful Applicant
It is essential that the candidate we are looking for has the drive to succeed, and an excellent communication in both Bahasa Indonesia and English, and with a can-do attitude. This role is only opened to Indonesians, and we prefer if you have background in a management consultant firm. Furthermore, you will be willing to hands-on, be ready to elevate your career by building the business presence in Indonesia. To seize the opportunity you should have:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in top multi-national companies with strong exposure in strategic role.
- Industry background: multi-national management consulting firm + commercial experience in real sector.
- Distinctive problem-solving skills with high degree of analytical rigor.
- Experience in project management, and the willingness to work independently.
- International experience, whether working or studying overseas will be highly preferred.
- Good leadership skill and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Complete fluency in both English and Indonesian, spoken and written.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, insightful and creative in developing appropriate solutions.
- Skilled negotiator with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skill.
- Experience in a start-up company will be a plus.
- Resourceful, self-motivated and meticulous.
- Experience analyzing data through statistical, qualitative/quantitative modeling and forecasting.
What's on Offer
With their aggressive growth, you will be able to be part of leadership team in growing their operation in Indonesia, this will be a rare and interesting opportunity for someone with great entrepreneur skill. In addition to that, other offers include:
- Excellent opportunity to expand on your career.
- Attractive remuneration.