Head of Sales
Growth business with variety of clients
Managing small sales team
About Our Client
My client, based in Selangor is looking for a head of sales for their manufacturing plant, based in Selangor.
Develop regional sales strategies and operational plans in close co-operation with the Management team and in line with the company strategy and guidelines
Visit key accounts (prinicpal clients) on a regular basis and conduct regular trade visits with sales force for other account.
Negotiate / renew annual contracts including pricing, listing, visibility in line with the business annual plan
Identify the best business development strategies to penetrate the new market opportunities.
Formulate commercial strategies to support new principals for the Malaysia and regional markets
Provide accurate input into different analysis and reports required by management and board
To succeed as the Head of Sales you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with all the internal departments/ stakeholders and external parties.
The Successful Applicant
- My client is looking for a head of sales who is commercially focused, amiable, and an independent decision-maker.
- Must have a leadership mentality, vibrant, dynamic, hands-on, self-starter, strong initiative with solid business acumen and negotiation skills
- Driven towards continuous learning and improvement
- Comfortable working in a demanding culture
- Confident with a can-do attitude
- Proven managerial experience and an outstanding track record in sales
- Extensive background in Food service, OTC or FMCG manufacturing essential
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Willingness to travel frequently to other regional markets
- Excellent presentation skills - comfortable dealing with clients, explaining technology solutions, white-boarding value models, formal presentations, negotiating etc.
- Extensive experience of complex technical sales, where the sales process involves the identification and documentation of needs and the submission of written proposals.
- Strong background in new business sales development and comfortable with cold calling.
What's on Offer
Competitive package and great rewards for the right person