Head of Sales (Logistics)
Opportunity to be a part of an innovative startup in the logistics space.
Strong commitment from management to grow the business in Malaysia.
About Our Client
My client is a leading player in the cross-border eCommerce logistics and they are a solutions provider for end-to-end logistics. They are aggressively growing their presence across South East Asia and they are setting up offices in multiple cities in the region. They are always excited for new talents in the logistics space to join their young and vibrant team.
The Head of Sales will be responsible in driving Sales, Business Development and services across Malaysia with key responsibilities in executing go to market strategies with right focus on business growth and revenue generation. This role will require strong strategic business planning, people management, sales management and overall leadership skill.
- Develop and plan the go to market strategy.
- Lead the team in Sales and Business Development activities.
- Planning and executing the company's revenue milestones.
- Function as the key account management for top clients and ensure client satisfaction is reached.
- Assume P&L responsibilities for the Sales team.
- Collaborate with multiple functions (Operations, Technology, Product etc) to translate the company's vision into commercial strategies.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in a commercial strategy role with proven leadership track record in an eCommerce or logistic business.
- Strong working knowledge of the logistics ecosystem across B2C, B2B and Cross Border.
- Ability to synthesize product and business vision into effective development road map.
- Strong project management skills, with success owning complicated cross-functional programs and projects to timelines across common goals
- A strong work ethic and ability to navigate and thrive in fast-changing work environments.
- Entrepreneurial, go-getter and a sales professional by trade.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be involved in the country and regional decision making process.
- Be a part of a technology startup in a logistics environment with a strong focus on product & service.
- Competitive package and great rewards for the right person.