Head of Sales - Logistics Solution
Senior management opportunity with Global MNC
Well-renowned market leader in transportation equipment
About Our Client
Our client one of the largest container manufacturing group worldwide. They specialised in development, production, manufacture, and distribution of vehicles, trailers and vehicle spare parts. They are currently looking for a Senior Sales Manager with a strong track record in selling and managing sales teams, in this arena, to bring the business to the next level.
Reporting to Global Business Development Head (based in ShenZhen), our client is seeking for a seasoned professional to lead and oversee the business operations in Malaysia and ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short and long term objectives.
Key responsibilities will involve:-
- Responsible for the strategic management and day-to-day operations of the company.
- Oversee the hiring of all management personnel to assemble a dynamic team to drive the business to the expected goals and targets.
- Develop new market in different industries and manage the relationship with key customers.
- Formulate and execute comprehensive marketing, branding, product offering to deliver consistency and enhance revenue whilst lowering production costs
- Facilitate and enhance cross-company collaborations with affiliated companies worldwide. Actively engaging stakeholders in other functions globally to drive the superior customer experience and efficiently solve service failures and handle complaints.
- Leading customer experience through coaching the team to be proactive, build relationship with customers and take ownership on the customer's issue.
- Manage daily operation with technical and manufacturing staff including product development and manufacturing upgrading.
- Work short/long term financial target and goals, monitor budgets, run sound financial controls; set priorities ensuring revenues to support business needs and growth whilst maintaining stable workforce and generating marketplace confidence.
- Increase efficiency and consistency by improving existing practices or identifying and implementing new services to drive efficiency.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated.
The Successful Applicant
* Diploma / Degree qualified, preferably in Engineering or equivalent
* Minimum of 10 years in a senior level leadership position with proven track record in sales, manufacturing and customer relationship management within the OEM, Transport, Servicing, Manufacturing Industries
* Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese and English, both writing and speaking.
* Process and operational excellence with demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
* Possess leadership and people skills and be a politically astute leader with clear communication and priorities
* Carry out work practices whilst employing a high level of integrity, diplomacy and discretion.
* Analytical and organisational decision making process skills to support and enable sound business actions.
* Be a persuasive negotiator building consensus regardless of differing opinions.
What's on Offer
- Rewarding career with competitive package
- Company that values its employees and welfare