Head of Sales - B2B (APAC)
Opportunity to join a growing business in Asia Pacific
Great regional exposure.
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturer of high-quality automotive and industrial lubricants. As a strong leader in the industry globally, they are actively looking for candidate who possesses the necessary skills in carrying the organisations to greater heights.
- Coordinates development of sales objectives, strategies, and advertising and promotional programs, and ensures their execution to meet agreed objectives.
- Develop flexible business models to suit various market and business needs.
- To assess and address business regulation and compliances. Prepares sales forecast, budgets, quotas, and other projects as required.
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating, and controlling.
- May also have supervisory responsibility involving staffing, conducting performance appraisals, training and developing subordinates, promotions, salary increases, terminations, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Develop and implement strategic annual sales plan for all countries across Asia Pacific
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Have experienced in lubricant background and in addition to sales and marketing with minimum experience of 15 years.
- An ambitious and detail-oriented individual with clear vision of growth.
- Must possess customer friendly personality, able to make, enhance and maintain good business rapport at all level, possess good trouble shooting techniques.
- Able to turn issue into opportunity, able to seek information and good market intelligence, and possess skills in broad people management.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to join a growing business in Asia Pacific
- Great regional exposure.
- Fantastic earning potential.
- Opportunity for travel.