Head of Rewards
Highly visible role to drive change.
Exposure to work with investors level.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Payment Technology company with a diversified product platform. We are seeking for an experience Head of Rewards to drive the business reward agenda and redesign the total business reward strategy ensuring an up-to-date rewards culture and consistency is in implemented.
- Re-evaluate the company's current rewards plans to then develop and execute a new strategy including the delivery of a consistent grading and reward framework.
- To act as an advisor to the HR Business Partner & Functional Head(s), Departmental Managers assisting in driving forward the reward agenda including pay philosophy, grading, benefits.
- Prepare all recommendations organisation sign off board for all executive pay and present as appropriate.
- Project manage the reward initiatives for the company partnering with HR team including pay for performance, bonus plans and commissions.
- Prepare all commissions and bonuses as structured and paid, including long term incentive and recognition programmes to support the business goals.
- Oversee the outsourced payroll functions.
- Identify new rewards scheme for a change in workforce arrangements i.e. rewards and benefits with staff working from home.
- Review International benefit offerings and put in recommendation to ensure organisation is market competitive.
- Overseeing the production of HR monthly/quarterly reports on KPI's such as Headcount and Turnover Reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 year's experience in Compensation, Benefits and Rewards background.
- Track record of achievements and success in developing successful rewards strategies and plans.
- Strong stakeholder management skills set with the ability to manage through a complex structure.
- Strong communication skills set to manage from Investors level to head of departments.
- Ability to present strong strategic plans and hands on execution experience.
- Highly analytical with attention to detail.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication and ability to listen.
What's on Offer
- Highly visible role to drive change.
- Exposure to work with investors level.
- Join fast growing Tech industry.