Head of Retail Banking (Islamic) - Large Reputable Bank
Position to Implement Own Strategies
Competing from an International Arena & Standpoint
About Our Client
Our candidate will be representing one of the largest Islamic financial service team which provides a full suite of innovative Islamic products and services to retail and corporate customers around the world. Complementing their comprehensive range of global banking and financing solutions, they leverage upon their international experience and expertise in Islamic finance to serve the growing demand in Malaysia.
- Contribute to the formulation and achievement of our strategy as a member of the senior management team to effectively enhance sustainable business growth
- Develop strategies and implement plans to attract an increasing number of affinity Retail customer base
- Responsibility as a custodian of Islamic RBWM business by ensuring integrity of the interest and representing in Product, Marketing, S&D, channels as well as strategy forums for RBWM
- Adhere to BNM regulation impacting the Retail business which includes Shariah compliance related matters and the Optimal Resource Sharing Arrangement
- To develop process improvements and identify opportunities in order to continuously improve the product as well as customer experience.
- To build and promote appropriate sales and service culture within RBWM that meets and/or exceeds customer expectations in a cost-effective manner
- To promote, protect and improve the brand reputation and presence of the company within Malaysia
- To drive customer satisfaction via enhanced products and services to attract, retain and grow RBWM customers
- To effectively lead, organise and manage the RBWM functions to deliver customer-focused, high value products and services, driving others to achieve agreed strategic deliverables
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 - 15 years of experience in RBWM including both network management and product development
- Bachelors degree or professional qualification in relevant discipline mandatory (upper second or above (or equivalent))
- Familiar in working within a global Group structure and track record of delivering upon local site needs
- Strong leadership in leading cross-cultural teams and a track-record of building talent.
- Strong business sense to invest in business and grow a business into lucrative customer segments and new products.
- Successful track record with implementing new initiatives and business acquisition
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders across functions
- Professional, goal-oriented, innovative and well organised
What's on Offer
Attractive remuneration package and benefits