Head of Property(Residential)
Reputable local developer
Excellent career development opportunities
About Our Client
Client is local developer focusing on High Rise Projects and Township development.
- Represent developer as members of Joint Management Body
- Monitor day to day operations , liaise with relevant statutory authorities, ensuring compliance with company policies and law.
- Lead the team of building manager, ensuring a safety working environment
- facilities maintenance, collection of rental and service charges, and overall management.
The Successful Applicant
- possess Bachelor's Degree in property/ building/ estate management or any other related discipline
- Min 10 years of related working experience in real estate.
- preferably candidate with residential experience.
- Resourceful and good at customer facing.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package for qualified candidates