Head of Product (Unicorn Startup)
Build multiple product lines with lean teams
About Our Client
In just over 6 years, our client has become one of the largest hospitality unicorn startup in Asia, covering up to 350+ cities, a Unicorn status, and a brand well-known for providing users a hassle-free experience to living.
As our Product Manager - you will work in managing our lean team in executing product roadmap. Work cross functionally inidentifying product market-fit, product gaps, and new feature development.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
The Successful Applicant
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are looking for Product professionals who has experienced in a tech-driven company, and passionate in helping build a better Indonesia.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life-cycle
- Tech background
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate should be able to implement agile software development method
- Experience as software developer would be great
What's on Offer
Work with one of the fastest growing unicorn startup in the Southeast Asian region.