Head of Philippines
Top level management role
Management Consulting experience is preferred
About Our Client
Our client is a live streaming lifestyle entertainment platform with an industry valued at USD 9 billion per annum basis. The platform has various categories in the lifestyle segment and has aggressive plans to grow their operation in the Philippines. It is a start-up operations and would need talented individuals who are assertive, proactive, has the willingness to learn and passionate user of various social media platforms.
You will be reporting to the CEO and will be responsible to grow the team in the Philippines. This role calls for a rare combination of strategic planning, creativity, ability to tell a story, meet deadlines, and leadership. You are comfortable taking initiative, love solving people problems and can thrive in a high growth environment. This is a rigorous business side role in a high growth environment that will work closely with the stakeholders to continue driving rapid growth of the brand in the region.
- Take on full P&L accountability of the business.
- Defines and implement annual budget plans and provide regular reports to the headquarters.
- Develops a successful commercial development strategy for the country.
- Ensure close collaboration with internal stakeholders are managed effectively with clear and precise communication.
- Develops and maintains a high-performance team, by active performance management, mentoring and coaching for each team member.
- Assume responsibility of P&L of a country, talent pool and other activities.
The Successful Applicant
This is an opportunity for a proven professional who is looking to accelerate their careers. The individual must have strong operation and commercial experience in P&L management. We are looking for a driven professional that will demonstrate the energy, drive and passion for building successful teams and a track record of increasing profitability and expanding revenue streams.
Key requirements include:
- Management Consultancy background. Minimum 3 to 4 experience in Consultancy / Engagement Manager level. Age 26 to 32 years old.
- Should have strong analytical and data handling skills. Expertise in excel is mandatory.
- Should have demonstrated leadership of leading initiatives and projects at your organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Self-motivated and strong leader characteristics. A positive, team player and friendly personality with a 'can-do' attitude. Ability to manage multiple priorities.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in a start-up company and grow the business locally.
- Career and industry exposure unequalled by most roles.
- We only entertain online application. For inquiries please contact Carla Lastimosa at 0320324058, please state job reference 3970266 or email to