Head of Marketing
Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits.
Potential career growth within the company.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Oil & Gas Company globally. They have exciting plans to expand their brand portfolio and its business in Malaysia thus, they are looking for proven, top class talents to be part of their team.
- Develop annual marketing plan, marketing strategy and brand strategy to drive the brand forward
- Develop product road-map, introducing new products according to product portfolio strategy.
- Monitor pricing implementation and review price movement against competition together with trade marketing via quarterly price tracking.
- Lead annual communication planning with external agencies by developing communication brief and closely working with agencies in media planning.
- Monitor the implementation of all the marketing activities and track the performance against the agreed marketing objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Cumulative more than 10 years worth of experience in Marketing, with minimum 6 years experience in brand management
- Experience in managing a team
- Willingness to travel within Malaysia
- Good project management skills
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Melayu both oral and written. Mandarin and other languages are an added advantage
What's on Offer
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits.
- Potential career growth within the company.