Head of IT Security - Global IT brand
*Attractive remuneration package
*Good career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established, world renowned company based in US that specializes in the IT industry. Due to the continued growth of the company, they are now seeking a Head of IT Security to lead an international team of security experts and further extend their Security Operations Centre.
- Part of the international IT Governance Leadership Team.
- Planning, organizational design and hiring & onboarding of further security experts delivering services to the entire company.
- Select or develop, implement and run security solutions fitting into our governance framework.
- Understand, promote and help further developing our IT Governance framework and processes.
- Strong leadership for any IT Risk & Security related topic and take global ownership.
- Actively advise & coach our IT engineering teams in developing the right IT risk mindset and their own risk & security procedures.
- Run specific, cross-functional security solutions, deliver 2nd level incident support and professionally manage & solve crisis situations.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a BSc/MSc in Information Technology or similar.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in relevant field.
- Excellent understanding of Cyber Risks and proven experience in Cybersecurity Solutions
- Proven leadership skills in both, functional & people dimensions
- Well balanced, adaptive communication style; ability to explain complex topics in simple terms
- Experience in Program Management and/or IT Implementation Project Management
- Experience with Audit and in SAP and/or Microsoft Technologies
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Good career progression
- An exciting opportunity to be part of the huge MNC Company