Head of HR
*Competitive salary package and benefits
*Regional working exposure
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest commercial organizations in Malaysia with strong presence across ASEAN. They have a full range of business and they are looking for a HR Director to sustain the delivery of high quality services to the internal clients. HR Director will be reporting to and working closely with the Deputy CEO and handling the full spectrum of HR.
- Responsible for the Human Resource functions including manpower planning, recruitment, wage administration, training and development, review and implement policy related to human resources, staff welfare and industrial relations matters;
- Develop strategic human resources practices by identifying, assessing, developing and retaining talent. Maintain strategic role in maximizing investment in human capital, and act as an employee advocate in promoting engagement and championed change to facilitate achievement of business successes;
- Plan, organize, support and develop HR Planning & Development activities to ensure smooth operations and project implementation in a timely and orderly fashion;
- Research and recommend HR best practices and policies to ensure human capital development are in-line with company requirement, current trend and evolution;
- Organize, communicate and implement organizational culture change programs to create excellent customer service culture and high-impact work climate;
The Successful Applicant
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources/Management/Psychology or equivalent
- In depth experience as a generalist with minimum of 8 years experience.
- Matured, strong business acumen and excellent communication skills
- A high level of initiative and the ability to drive and lead change
- Strong assessment skills, good decision making skills, and sound judgment.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Strong and dynamic person; resourceful and able to balance multiple priorities in order to get things done.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary package and benefits
- Regional working exposure
- Amazing working culture