Head of HR (Property)
Opportunity to be part of industry leader as the head of department.
Empowerment to make accountable decisions.
About Our Client
My client is the industry leader in property and they are looking for a Head of HR to head up their human capital division. This role will be reporting directly to the CHRO while managing a team of 4 people. This role has an interesting mixture of empowerment and accountable decision making responsibility, hence do expect that this role would also have operational elements in them.
- Direct and guide HR strategies (short, medium and long term) and initiatives to achieve positive
results in managing and maximizing human capital contribution in supporting the business
strategies and goals.
* Provide leadership in operationalizing the employee value proposition in order to attract, retain
and motivate key talents.
* Lead and drive the consistent implementation of performance management framework that
promote a high performance culture.
* Provide leadership in the development a strong leadership bench and pipeline to ensure smooth
succession in critical roles for business sustainability.
* Lead and guide human capital development strategies to ensure the availability of talent that
meets current and future business needs.
* Lead and guide the development of an inspiring work environment that would motivate
employees to perform optimally.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Human Resource/ Human Science, Business Admin, Management or other related
disciplines. Certified in HR practices or relevant qualification.
* At least 15 years of working experience in HR with minimum 5 years' experience in a
* At least 10 years of experience in HR Operations and Strategic HR roles.
* At least 3 years of experience in managing international/regional human resource functions.
* Experience in implementation of human resource-related projects.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact across the spectrum from Individual
Contributors to C-level Executives.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of industry leader as the head of department.
- Empowerment to make accountable decisions.