Head of Group Wholesale
Regional coverage with international presence
Top Management position with strategic and tactical experience needed
About Our Client
Our client is an established telecommunications Group with a regional presence coupled with a solid track record in delivering quality services and solutions to businesses and consumers alike. With a history of close to 30 years, they have established their foothold in the telco industry by advancing through Digital and Technological innovation to drive improved experience and customer satisfaction in all they do. In line with their continuous growth, they are currently looking for a Head of Group Wholesale to drive their performance to even greater height.
- Own overarching International Wholesale strategy and devise roadmap and execute relevant initiatives in order to achieve overall business objectives
- Align and work closely with OpCos and other relevant Business Unit in executing International Wholesale strategy/ roadmap/ initiatives
- Provide progress to date and gaps to be addressed including action plans to Group council/ board/ committee and other relevant stakeholders
- Provide guidance to International Wholesale working team - including. reviewing progress, giving feedback on bottlenecks and resolve relevant issues
- Develop Group Wholesale team - ensuring the right evaluation mechanism, training and career development path for the team
- Deliver Revenue and Direct Contribution targets associated with the entire Wholesale business of the group and also to ensure costs including opex /overheads are tightly managed
- Report performance and KPIs to the CEO and senior C-level executives across the Group including how gaps against the budgets will be addressed
- Prepare and execute high-level strategic roadmap for overall Group's international wholesale business - including providing guidance to each business units to develop its own roadmaps. Where it makes strategic sense to collaborate with Retail initiatives for the various OpCos, to work collaboratively to ensure deliverables are met.
- Provide oversight across all business units (Voice, Roaming, DMS, Sales and Corporate functions) - to be hands-on for selected initiatives which potentially face roadblocks/ prioritized during implementation.
- Lead/ champion execution of the group's International Wholesale transformation and subsequently benchmark against other operators/telcos
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be responsible driving overall International Wholesale business - including analysis of current situation and market movement/ trends, development of action plans, monitoring of implementation, aligning with OpCos top management and reporting to Group council/ board/ committee.
What's on Offer
- 15+ years working experience in international wholesale business with strong performance track record of delivering revenue and contribution margin targets
- Previous experience in transforming organisations/teams across operating companies spread out in several countries ie change management skills
- Experience in leading major projects/ team - with diverse background and based in multiple sites/ countries
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders with different agenda/ priorities
- Knowledge of the market structure and market drivers of International Wholesale business
- Knowledge of technical/ operational side of running International Wholesale business
- Ability to analyze market situation, strategize action plans, implement the action plans and monitor the implementation
- Ability to lead, guide and develop team members
- Ability to work, build and maintain relationship with relevant parties