Head of Group Finance (Management Reporting & Budget Control)
Good career progression
About Our Client
Our client is an investment holding company incorporated to develop, manage and operate some of the most recognisable names here in Malaysia. Backed up by a stable investment fund, our client is focuses on bringing premier world-class services and entertainments to the region!
- Examine, control and supervise the group and segmental financial reporting
- Assist in the implementation of group policies and procedures to standardize the reporting treatment of significant items / transactions across the group
- Assist in examining, controlling and supervising subsidiary accounts on exception or project basis
- Establish and maintain a relevant cost control framework
- Set up and drive the implementation of a relevant management reporting framework for the operating units to help business owners drive the performance of the operations in the role of a business partner.
- Drive the annual planning and periodic forecast exercises of the group
- Establish and sustain a budget and reporting technical advisory team to support the finance teams across the group on reporting framework and also budget transfers for related entity.
- Analyze and implement actions to improve the operational structure of the unit
The Successful Applicant
Professionally qualified (ICAEW/ACCA/CIMA/CPA)
At least 8-10 years of relevant experience in group management reporting and financial business support roles, preferably in relevant industries with strong leadership, accounting foundation and report writing skills. Of these, at least 6 years should be in managerial position and leading a team.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM 15,000 - RM 20,000) depending on experience