Head of Finance
Renewable Energy sector pioneer
Award winning Organisation
About Our Client
Our Client is a renewable energy developer and a sustainable technology investment firm providing venture and growth capital across the renewable energy industry to support innovative, well-managed, rapidly-growing companies. They seek to inspire, educate, and assist their clients in achieving their goals of cost stability, energy independence, and environmental stewardship.
- Manage and supervise the full spectrum of accounting and internal control functions for the generation of accurate and timely monthly financial statements (FS) and other related information and maintain good accounting policies and procedures.
- Understanding company's finance modeling framework and underlying business forecasting.
- To support financial facilities arrangement with financial institutions, negotiate for favorable terms & compliance.
- Responsible to assist project team in a project financial position management.
- Responsible to prepare project based budget according to company's standard and guide.
- Responsible to ensure sufficient internal control systems are in place to safeguard the assets of the company.
- Responsible to manage and oversee all financial operations required like budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, business analysis, treasury, finance operations, cashflow & tax planning.
- Ensure project delivery operation is comply to company's financial management & internal control regulations.
- Develops tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the management and make recommendation on both strategy and operations to strategically enhance financial performance business decisions and opportunities.
- Liaise with local authority, contractor, engineer and legal advisor.
- Possess public listed knowledge.
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company.
- Ensure/coordinate administrative compliance with Bursa Malaysia, the Securities Commission and legal requirements if required.
- Proposed actions plans to ensure annual financial objectives are attained.
- Undertaken specific assignments as instructed by the management from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
- Track records of delivery and proven experience.
- Bachelor's Degree, post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Accounting, Finance or Equivalent
- At least 8-10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Senior Manager specialized in Finance - Corporate Finance/ Investment/ Merchant Banking or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented & strong communication skill to be able to communicate to different level of counterparts
- Able to work under minimum supervision, in challenging environment and under pressure
- Mature with pleasant personality, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Open to learn about the firm's business processes
- Full time position available
What's on Offer
The role offers excellent opportunities to develop, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. Join them and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels.