Head Of Finance - Penang
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge
Our Client is offering an attractive remuneration structure plus several benefit
About Our Client
A global & progressive textile & apparel manufacturer with over five decades of experience that supplies over 100 million garments annually to world-renown labels. Based across the APAC region boasting a diverse workforce numbering over 50,000.
With a strong corporate culture, they are working to make a difference by reducing the environmental footprints, operating in a legal and ethical manner and shaping their employees talent.
The role of the Head of Finance will be to
- Provide value-added financial insight and advice to management and business leaders for formulating, executing business strategies to achieve better results, improve long-term competitiveness and sustainability.
- Manage and monitor operations of the Finance department and delegate teams to drive high performance in the area of budget and cost, treasury management, financial accounting, taxation and management reporting, policies and procedure, for achieving department's goal which supports company's strategic direction.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders, external and internal partners for fostering company culture and to drive people capabilities.
- Collaborate with different Finance units to manage and champion continuous services improvement of Finance department.
- Master financial analysis and manage risk, maintain internal control to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of existing business practices and manage internal and external audit to ensure alignment and standardization of processes.
- Establish and administer local finance policies and procedures to align with group finance policies and strategies to ensure compliance from all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Promote and develop talents of the team by enhancing teamwork and setting team goals and objectives.
The Successful Applicant
The Head of Finance will be based in Penang and will require the following attributes:
Advanced knowledge of finance policies and systems.
min 10 yrs working experience, strong working experience in financial planning & analysis and commercial finance.
Knowledge of manufacturing industry and experience in non-finance functions is a strong advantage.
At least a recognized professional qualification (CPA, ACCA, CFA, CIMA, etc.)
Excellent numerical, verbal and written communication skills.
Solid analytical and decision-making skills
Leadership abilities and highly developed customer service skills.
Willing to be based in Penang
What's on Offer
- This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge and ready to gain significant experience within an outstanding international company.
- Our Client is offering an attractive remuneration structure plus several benefits