Head of Finance, BGC Philippines
Excellent career prospects
Opportunity to work within a leading company with strong growth prospects
About Our Client
My client is one of the largest leading health care manufacturer and well established business in Asia Pacific region. They do have instantly recognizable and reputable health care brand. Currently they are looking for a professional finance manager to lead their finance team at Philippines, located at Bonifaciao Global City.
As head of finance, need to manage effectively the finance team through strong organisation development, planning and monitoring system to safeguard company assets and utilise information technology to gain competitive advantage.
key responsibilities as below:
- Review and monitor financial reports, records and statements submitted to corporate and external parties.
- Establish framework and processes to facilitate the effective preparation of the budgets and forecast, which related to operation as well as business strategy
- Control commercial activities impacting budget of sales, net earning, and G&A, D.W expenses and other expenditures.
- Create innovative analysis to evaluate business performance
- Establish strong internal control environment to ensure all transactions are handled in compliance with corporate polices and local regulations.
- Formulate polices and establish guidelines to facilitate effective assets and credit management process to safeguard company assets
The Successful Applicant
You will come with strong accounting skills, excellent written and verbal communications in English and a professional accounting qualification
Other key requirements include:
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in pharmaceutical exposure preferred
- Preferable someone have an internationally recognised professional accounting qualification (CMA/ACCA/CPA etc)
- Strong business acumen, accountability, control and process management skills.
- Positive attitude and strong communication skills
- Track record demonstrating you can prepare/improve/develop reports as required by the business and other support departments
What's on Offer
- Good remuneration package
- Excellent career prospects
- Opportunity to work within a leading company with strong growth prospects