Head of Digital Marketing, Growth & Programmatic
To join one of the largest Group of Companies here in Malaysia!
To speerhead & lead the overall strategic Direction involving all things Digital
About Our Client
Our client is one Malaysia's leading Conglomerate Group of Companies. Having a strong presence especially in the Digital Media sector, they are looking for a capable Head of Digital, Growth & Programmatic individual to spear-head the company's Digital Department.
- To be the Strategic Leader to oversee both internal and external aspects of the business involving all digital budgets and digital programmatic
- To monitor and measure the impacts on digital marketing campaigns and web analytic throughout each campaign and conduct post-moterm on the success fullness of the business
- To be hands-on monitoring the digital analytics, insights and trends using state-of-the-art digital and analytic tools
- To plan, drive and oversee all customer marketing initiative and implementation for the business
- Manage and supervise the Ad operations to support the Marketing and other Commercial related teams
- To develop and build the departments in a start-up manner and contribute to out of the box ideas
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful, the aspiring candidate would need to have the a solid experience in Digital Marketing and Programmatic buys. Other essential criteria includes :
- Bachelor Degree or Masters in a Marketing, Communications & Business Administration
- At least 5-7 years of Marketing, Communication, Branding, Advertising, Public Relations experience
- Passionate about the start-up space and have a solid technical fundamentals of digital marketing (SEM,SEO, Digital Channels)
- Must be analytic and data driven to assess the performance and improve customer segmentation
What's on Offer
- To join one of the largest Group of Companies here in Malaysia!
- To spearhead & lead the overall strategic Direction involving all things Digital
- Exposed to full breath of Digital tools, software and above industry budgets