Head, Digital and Performance - Transformation
A good salary package and benefits
About Our Client
A big Financial Services company in Malaysia.
1. Develop strategic partnership with key stakeholders to strategies, define, and ensure
effective implementation of projects; apply strong business justification, financial impact
assessment and ROI analysis.
2. Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall programme is aligned
to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
3. Oversee budgeting, strategic and tactical planning, based on forecasted company needs and
objectives and manage portfolio of programme management and Fin Tech in support of
4. Ensure and monitor that appropriate programme or project management framework,
approaches and governance are in place.
5. Manage the performance of all assigned engagements; managing the plan to actual value,
i.e. time, budget, scope, and change control.
6. Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical
7. Lead overall project leadership and guidance to enhance performance and achieve targets.
Identifies opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
8. Develop digital road map for company including digital upskilling programme.
9. Provide business advisory and support services to meet the objectives of the strategic
projects including Fin tech initiatives.
10. Develop and lead a high-quality team of professionals; foster a culture of collaboration and
support through coaching and mentoring; successfully translate business requirements into
team deliverable, individual goals, and objectives.
11. Assume responsibility of other relevant tasks as assigned from time to time
The Successful Applicant
- Strong in Digital Transformation in Fin tech preferred but not limited to.
- Background in Consulting, Financial services or Finance industry preferred
- Strong Digital Transformation achievement and implementation
Qualification: Minimum Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Management
Information or equivalent.
Experience: At least 10 - 15 years of experience in related field.
Knowledge: Core Systems Replacement, Complex System Integration, Application
Skills: Project Management, Planning, People Management, Conflict Resolution.
Others: PMP / Prince
What's on Offer
- Able to work with one of the biggest financial institution company in Malaysia
- Great benefits and packages
- Good career progression for candidates who would like to experience change and transformation in the financial services industry
- It is however a contract role of 2 years only but usually company could or will extend contract after depending on candidate performances