Head of Corporate Training (L&D)
Opportunity to join a reputable MNC which is thriving despite the pandemic
Working in a fast paced environment
About Our Client
The client is a reputable brand in the consumer industry worldwide and headquartered in the UK. During these current trying times, their business is thriving and is profitable in the midst of the pandemic and they have created 1,000 new roles in Malaysia alone in 2020!
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with managers.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Effectively manage the training budget.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess employees' skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Effectively communicate with the HRBP, employees and management.
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organizations goals.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or a related field.
- MUST HAVE a minimum of 5 years experience in training and development management.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs in leadership training.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem solving skills.
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A team player who can work well with a very diverse team
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package (RM14,000 to RM16,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a market leader and profitable MNC