Head of 3PL Management
Opportunity to be part of a globally renowned organisation
Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing e-commerce organization.
- Head the relationship for all logistics partners and define the strategy and future plans while being aligned with the overall organization's strategy.
- Manage the logistics partners' relationship and perform reviews and negotiations in order to drive performance improvement, cost optimization and growth strategy.
- Set up a detailed tool/system to track all performances of logistics partners alongside a strong procurement process, and run quarterly reviews. Strong internal stakeholder management with the ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Perform in depth analysis and gap analysis on the P&L and rate card to identify the key negotiation areas with logistics partners.
- Ability to drive market research and being up to date on the logistic partners in the market, in order to understand the scope of optimization.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in managing and negotiations with logistics partners.
- Strong understanding of operations and managing internal stakeholders and cross functional teams.
- Strong analytical skills & capacity to perform financial simulations.
- Experience leading end-to-end sourcing processes, including spend analysis, supplier screening and benchmark.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a globally renowned organisation
- Attractive package offered to the right candidate with many great benefits