- Business is doing well
- Good career opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is in the heavy industries and is currently expanding their business, as such looking for highly talented individual to join their company and reporting directly to the Manager.
- Prepare and summarise consolidated reports of current financial status
- Preparation of full set of accounts, monthly closing, and monthly reports
- Ensure all the financial transactions are correct, updated and monitor from time to time
- Managing day to day accounting records and filings that are required
- Provide support and communicate to all subsidiary finance personnel on accounting and group reporting matters in order to prepare intercompany billing and document arrangement, etc.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Liaise with external tax/audit agents.
- Ad hoc projects or assignments as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Minimum 3 years working experience
- Professional Qualification is added advantage
- Have SAP knowledge is added advantage
- Open for external auditor profiles
- Independent and fast learner
What's on Offer
The candidate will have a chance to work with a large company with good salary and benefits as business is expanding and doing very well.