Group Head of HR (Johor)
An international group position
Newly created role with a fast growing business
About Our Client
Our Client (Based in Johor) is an integrated manufacturing service provider that aims to become a world class company with the highest regard for business ethics. They are currently looking for a Group Head of HR, a key new position in their ever growing presence and business.
- Responsible for Group Human Resources Function, work and establish a close working relationship with business partners.
- Implements strategic and tactical action plans by participating in and/or leading business and organizational unit-wide projects as requested to meet the business and strategic needs of the business unit and/or organizational objective.
- To provide leadership and direction in talent training & development, staff motivation and engaging, Human Resource annual strategic planning, compensation and benefits that defined objectives are achieved through the planning; evaluating; developing and implementation of relevant initiatives and actions plans
- Identifies business needs and researches new approaches, strategies and the changes ahead.
- Bridges management, employee relations and the generation gap by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Drives the Group's initiative to implement a Performance Management System (PMS) or any new systems group-wide projects
- Consults with leadership on strategic and tactical human resources issues with a focus on developing a pipeline of talent.
- Leads and develops a team of HR professionals to support the business and provide the employee lifecycle services.
- Any other job assignments required by the immediate superior and/or the management from time to time.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor degree (or equivalent) with a focus in Human Resources Management or Business Management related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years Human Resources generalist experience.
- Ability to develop HR strategy for large scale, growing client accounts or projects
- A high degree of business acumen including an understanding of the financial implications of HR services / solutions and how that subsequently impacts other business functions of the account
- Strong track record of managing senior executive stakeholder relationships and ability to work independently.
- Extensive experience in management of geographically distributed teams
- Strong and clear communication skills, and to be able to adapt styles to project business confidence and presence in order to create a compelling vision.
- Able to develop enduring, trusted relationships internally and externally, and to be able to leverage on these networks for the benefit of the team and client.
What's on Offer
- Newly created group level head position
- Opportunity to build a group HR function
- Progressive and rewarding culture