Group Finance Controller
Attractive salary package
Opportunity to venture into regional roles with the expansion of the business
About Our Client
Our client is one of Malaysia's largest manufacturers. Renowned for its progressive and innovative approach towards their company direction, they are one of the top brands in the market. They believe in hiring the best people in the industry to drive their business forward.
In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in the region, they are looking for committed and proactive individual to apply to the role of a Group Finance Controller to become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
- Participate in the development of the company's vision and business strategy, and be fully engaged in the business.
- Provide commercial support to the business through KPI analysis, costing and pricing, and financial analysis.
- Ensure full compliance of all business disciplines including accurate time input, proper pricing, contract execution, prompt billing and collections.
- Prepare, review and manage annual budget, regular forecasts and all business projections.
- Responsible for reporting of group results to management on monthly basis and Bursa Malaysia on quarterly basis.
- Review and enhance internal system, policy and controls on a regular basis to ensure they are relevant to and adequate for the business.
- Raise all business, operational or financial issues with leadership team, and involve in decision-making processes.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder from a reputable university and have professional qualification in Accountancy (i.e. MIA/ACCA/CPA)
- Minimum 15 years of work experience, with at least 6 years in managerial role (experience in manufacturing industry is strongly preferred)
- Mature and confident self-starter, possess the ability to operate in a dynamic environment
- Possess leadership and partnering abilities and have strong presentation skills
- Must have good command in Mandarin and English
- Candidates must be willing to be based at Johor
What's on Offer
- Many development opportunities such as: Progress in job size in accordance with business growth of the company and potentially look forward to being promoted within the greater group of companies
- Attractive salary package