Group Finance Controller - Private and confidential search
Well establish business with track records in the regions
Next succession plan as Group CFO
About Our Client
My client is well established business and listed in KLSE. They have present in global over the decades of expansion. A strong brand within their diversified business. Currently they are seeking for a high potential of Group Financial Controller as their talent pipeline for next in line of Group CFO.
- Handling the Group financial reporting for statutory reporting, taxation and Bursa Reporting.
- Consolidate financial plans for the Group Financial Plan and conduct periodic review as any when required
- Monitor and Developing financial strategy, including risk minimisation plans and opportunity forecasting
- Improving the process, create the efficiency and reducing costs across the business
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts;
- Ensure that all financial transactions, reporting are properly recorded and comply with government regulations and legislation.
- Report to the GCFO and other senior management with timely and accurate financial information;
- Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree with a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/CIMA)
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience in local listed company, familiar with all bursa requirement
- Confident and excellent team player who is able to command respect from peers and subordinates
- Hands-on experience, business acumen and strong leadership
- Resourceful, ability to work independently to meet tight deadlines and self-motivate
What's on Offer
- Great remuneration package
- Excellent career pathway
- Next succession plan