- Group CEO position
- Market leading MNC Healthcare Services Business
About Our Client
Exciting opportunity to join our client. The GCEO is expected to lead the organisation, oversee the country heads of the respective country businesses, supervises, and oversees all strategic and operational business aspects leveraging "big picture" and helicopter approach as well as being innately hands-on. The GCEO must be an inspiring leader, communicator, and a game changer.
Business Leadership and Management
- Act and strategize the mission and vision in line with the shareholder's interests.
- Leads in developing, planning, and implementing value-creation strategies for the Group and shareholders.
- Respond and orchestrate the resources of the group to achieve synergistic benefits via the strategic fit.
- Identify and initiate acquisition and investment decisions from identified opportunities
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies. Ensure the Group's complicity with legal and business ethics
- Uphold and ensure the compliance of the legal regulations of the countries that we are operating in.
Champion of the Vision, Mission, Values and Culture as well as People Leadership
- Sets clear performance plans and standards for respective C-Suite management team members to achieve, whilst strongly empowering, supporting and guiding them in pursuit of the plans and targets.
- Provide necessary leadership guide through coaching and mentoring the C-Suite members in their roles and responsibilities.
- Maintain high level of employee engagement as part of the effort to boost productivity, employee retention and satisfaction, increases customer satisfaction, retain best people, and enhance the company culture.
Thought and brand leadership
- Act as an advocate, within the public and private sectors, for issues relevant to the services.
- Set and observe strong ESG (environmental, social and governance) framework to ensure sustainability of the organization.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline.
- Additional qualification i.e., Masters or relevant professional qualification is required
- Minimum of 25 years related working experience in a senior management or General Manager capacity across multiple functions position
- A regional health care exposure across countries is an added advantage
- Well-versed in all aspects of the company's operations and recognize its missions and strategic objectives.
- A working knowledge of industry trends and industry
What's on Offer
- Top Group level leadership role
- Opportunity to shape and lead an organisation to new heights
- Be an inspiring leader, communicator, and a game changer.