- Gain regional exposure
- Be part of the driver to expand business
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known in it's industry and have present in more than 100 properties. They are dedicated to promote well-being of their clients and employees. At the same time, they also know the importance of being ahead using the technology. Hence, they are now looking for a Group Accountant who is technically strong and good with system.
- Prepare and analyse the monthly group management report to shareholders, this is not limit to comparison between the results versus budget and analyzing the trend; preparation of monthly presentation slides etc.
- Support overall end to end budget process for Group including operating entities and corporate entities.
- Drilling into respective entities' expenses analysis and engaging into system improvement
- Ad-hoc business performance reporting and analysis
- Standardisation of chart of accounts; reporting format for the Asia Entity
- Implement system's new processes
The Successful Applicant
- Professional qualification (ACCA/ CIMA/ CPA)
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience gained with the multinational environment with regional exposure.
- PC literate and MUST be familiar with Excel Spreadsheet.
- Independent, able to work with minimum supervision
- Meticulous with good attention to detail
- Strong analytical, strategy thinking and interpersonal skills to deal effectively multi-functional team
What's on Offer
- working in a positive environment that promote growth
- getting opportunity to learn from the best in the industry
- getting regional exposure
- competitive remuneration