Opportunity to lead a team
Leading FMCG company
About Our Client
Well-known manufacturer of food and beverage products. They have been aggressively growing their business by creating new products that create customer's demand. Malaysia has become their biggest market in SEA and target to make it the regional hub.
- Ensure compliance with latest accounting standards, namely IFRS and MFRS.
- To review/ prepare statutory financial statements at both Company and Group level.
- Ensure compliance with taxation regulations and any other regulatory requirements.
- Prepare, review and analyse internal monthly management reports.
- Responsible for timely reporting of quarterly reports to ultimate holding entity.
- Review group consolidation and bi-annual budgets of foreign subsidiaries and associates.
- Monitor group treasury matters.
- Liaise with external parties such as lenders, auditors, tax agents of foreign subsidiaries and associates.
- Assist the Head of Finance to manage the whole spectrum of the finance function including building a strong financial control environment and providing meaningful financial information for decision making
The Successful Applicant
- Professional qualification in ACCA/ CPA/ Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of working experience; candidates with audit experience will be of added advantage
- Manufacturing experience is a MUST
- Familiar with IFRS & MFRS
- Sharp analytical skills with an eye for details and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership, communication & interpersonal skills
- Mature, passionate, initiative, independent and result orientated
- Ability to work in a team and in a multifunctional and multicultural environment
- Proficient in speaking and writing English and Chinese
What's on Offer
- Leadership experience
- Regional exposure
- Leading FMCG company