Opportunity to venture into regional roles with the expansion of the business
Opportunity to step into a company which offers career progression
About Our Client
Are you seeking a workplace where every challenge is met with courage, and curiosity is not only an asset, but also a necessity? Our client is an international manufacturing company. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in the region, they are looking for proven accounting & finance professionals to apply to the role of Group Accountant to become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
- Preparation of consolidation accounts of the Group based on IFRS. Ensure the accuracy and timeliness
- Analyze Group financial results, position and preparation of Group management report for Group management
- Prepare management report for performance review and business monitoring
- Involve in the administration, development and implementation of dEPM Financial Consolidation application as Group reporting and consolidation tool
- Report financial status by preparing and analyzing financial plans, forecasts and reports
- Conduct variance analysis - Identify trends, explain variances and impact to full year forecast
- Business partnering with regional management team to manage and implement proactive profit improvement plans and key performance metrics
- Involve in forecasting and budgetary process
- Lead all aspects of the financial planning process including CAPEX management
- Liaison with country accounting teams for monthly closing, audit, forecast and budget data
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate analysis of monthly results to facilitate decision-making by management.
- Oversee and improve regional credit control functions, processes and controls.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, Professional Qualifications in Finance/Accountancy/ or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of work experience in a fast-paced, corporate finance environment including a Group accounts consolidation role is required.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with people at all levels of the business
- Possessing strong analytical skills and able to interpret financial data.
- Understanding the business market environment with entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Advanced spreadsheet skills with proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in Hyperion, Infor EPM (BI & Reporting Tool) & other applications will be an added advantage.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to step into a company which offers career progression
- Opportunity to venture into regional roles with the expansion of the business