Government Liaison Manager
Fortune 500 property developer
Great career progression
About Our Client
Client is reputable property developer and they are looking at expanding their team for exciting business expansion.
- Involved in land and Title matters for company's completed projects and projects in-progress.
- Involved in town planning and strategies for undeveloped land banks belonging to the company and potential lands for acquisition or joint ventures by the company.
- Business development and preliminary feasibility studies for potential & new land banks and ensuring that studies undertaken are in line with Local Plans of respective authority/ municipality/ council.
- To develop, maintain and strengthen close liaison and working relationship with relevant government/ statutory bodies and officials.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business , Estate Management equivalent
- 10 years working experience in related industry
- Able to work independently and multi-tasking
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and attractive benefits are offered.