Updated on 23/10/2020
- Exciting Working Culture
- Excellent Remuneration
About Our Client
Leading provider of technology-enabled testing and assessment solutions to many of the world's most recognized licensing and certification organizations, academic institutions, and government agencies. Our Client supports more than 7 million test takers annually at our testing locations in more than 160 countries around the world.
- Ensure that service levels for all skills are met each month
- Lead the team of Global Workforce Management Analysts from training to development to engagement to ensure they understand the value they bring to the company and meet our contractual SLA goals
- Understand business realities related to the different client groups supported, types of transactions, seasonal fluctuations and other realities that impact contact center performance
- Work closely with the contact center management team to communicate staff schedule expectations, and report on adherence to these schedules
- Monitor call queues in real time and ensure proper actions are being taken to adjust as needed and ensure agents are following expected schedules
- Forecast contact center staffing requirements for annual budget and rolling 6 month periods and adjust fiscal year forecast due to changes in clients supported
- Communicate contact center performance results to leadership team and internal stakeholders, including steps taken to improve performance and variances to forecasted staffing levels
- Identify risks to service and cost objectives, develop strategies to eliminate these risks or mitigate its impact and communicate these effectively to the stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- At least five (5) years of relevant work experience.
- Evidence of People Leadership skills is essential
- Exceptional decision-making ability.
- Ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Attentive, accurate and focused, with careful eye for detail.
- Strong work history showing excellent accountability and reliability.
- Strategic thinker and tactical implementer.
- Strong analytical abilities to provide strategies based on historical and current data.
- Demonstrated ability to lead effectively as well as be a valuable team player.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is essential
- Knowledge of Avaya CMS systems is an advantage
What's on Offer
Excellent Remuneration with an opportunity for career growth in a reputable company