Global Information Services Manager
Great remuneration package
Great industry exposure
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognised brand, who have a strong position in the cosmetics industry. They have been providing high quality products to a variety of customers around the globe. They are looking for high performing individuals who will help contribute to the organisation.
The responsibilities if the candidates includes but is not limited to:
- Focus on affiliate business functions and the brands in the affiliate.
- Appreciation of SAP and Value Realisation vis-a-vis system implementations.
- Understanding of Retail - from an Order-to-Cash (O2C) standpoint.
- Perform site governance, represent GIS interests at key locations and maintain knowledge of people, processes and technology.
- Client relationship and engagement management, regular and engaged communications with key business contacts and function teams to review SLAs, service changes and service quality at assigned sites.
- Identification and management of cross-functional service improvements; work with GIS, service providers and business to ensure that plans are delivered with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure published standards for process, security, compliance, change management and monitoring are enforced in supported locations.
- Oversight of office moves and new build-outs.
- Manage demand requests from business units; Interpret high complexity and ambiguous IT requests ensure they get moved into the appropriate execution work stream.
- Drive adherence to problem management processes and ensure root cause analysis is conducted and corrective action plans are followed, completed and communicated to the business and SBPs.
- Technology rollout, deployment coordination and evangelizing technology changes.
- Ensure changes are scheduled, communicated and coordinated with the business to minimize impact and incidents.
- Advocate for incident support and escalations on behalf of business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Technology/ Business related field
- At least 5 years' experience in developing, implementing & managing IT projects, and business relationships.
- Previous experience in managing IT Vendors
- Experience working with geographically dispersed teams & customer base.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to lead, influence & motivate staff & partners.
- Ability to think strategically & communicate effectively in a fast-moving and rapidly changing environment.
What's on Offer
- Great remuneration package
- Great industry exposure