GL Senior Analyst [ SSC ]
Exciting role with a leading SSC
Dynamic team with significant growth opportunities.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading companies in the FMCG industry which grows rapidly and making profit throughout this pandemic.
Apply now for the position of GL Senior Analyst if you are ready to take up new challenges and diverse range of tasks. Our client values people as the key factor towards success, who may add value to the company to ensure that organization's management makes well-informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability.
- Responsible for closing of monthly accounts in general accounting's
- Perform journals posting, monthly balance sheet reconciliation as well as bank reconciliation
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reporting and related reports as per requested
- Perform analytic review of balance sheet, profit and loss, forex revaluation, cost centre analysis and variance analysis
- Responsible to perform adjustments as per feedback provided by affiliates
- Assist and support manager in implementation of project initiatives, e.g. six sigma and continuous improvement.
- Involved in compliance audit queries.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal individual will possess good interpersonal skills and must have the following criteria:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting and equivalent qualification
- Professional qualification (ACCA/CA/CPA/MIA etc) is an added advantage.
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience using ERP system is a MUST.
- SSC experience is highly preferred, or candidates with general understanding over SSC are welcome to apply.
- Good command of English and Mandarin.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity for career progression within the organization
- Flexible working environment.
- Good working culture