GL Reporting Analyst (Chartered Accountant )
Great working culture with multinational Shared Services Centre
Excellent opportunity to grow with a high performing team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading company with an international presence for more than 100 years, with a highly diversified portfolio, they have an excellent reputation for dynamics and quality.
People are highly valued in the organisation and they aspire to groom their talents and offer plenty of opportunities for career progression. Therefore, they are looking to expand their finance team and looking for GL Reporting Analyst to support and accelerate the growth of global markets.
- Provide support to the GL team to ensure accuracy, timely execution and in compliance with accounting principles.
- Review reports and reconciliations prepared by GL team to ensure outputs are accurate and long-outstanding items in balance sheet are properly followed-up.
- Supervise the financial accounting processes, review book closing processes and ensure timely reporting for general accounting matters
- Responsible to work closely with GL team on monthly closing adjustments.
- Perform quality accounting review and analysis, and facilitate continuous improvement.
- Provide support to finance transformation projects to ensure smooth integration.
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by management as required.
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with Professionally Qualified (ACCA/CPA/CIMA/ICAEW/MIA) certificate
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, with at least a 2 years of working experience in SSC
- SAP/Oracle experience will be a plus
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills
- Strong analytical skills and stakeholder management
- Adaptive and positive mindset, ability to meet datelines in a complex environment
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in a friendly-dynamic team environment
- Excellent ongoing training and development for employees.
- Promote work-life balance culture