Updated on 31/03/2021
- Great Career Progression Opportunities
- Excellent Remuneration
About Our Client
Since their modest beginnings in 1972, in a greenfield site in Ireland, Kerry Group has grown from strength to strength to become a leading player in the global food and beverage industry.
This journey has been one of dynamic growth and strategic acquisition. As an organisation, Kerry Group never stands still and they are clear with their colleagues, customers and stakeholders, who they are, what they do, how they do it, where they are going and why they matter - they call this The Kerry Way.
- Manage the preparation of the monthly management accounts (SAP & Hyperion system), including analysis of accounts, journal postings, balance sheet reconciliations and other month end processing
- Post cross regional statutory accounting journals, working closely with tax team
- Responsible for preparation and analysis of Balance Sheet Accounts Reconciliation & Income Statement or P/L
- Responsible for preparation and analysis of Management Reports
- Responsible for Period-end and Year-end Ledger Closing Submission
- Responsible for Drafting of Statutory Financial Statements
- Analysis of Income Statement and Balance Sheets, period-end closing, preparation and quality review of journal
The Successful Applicant
A successful Kerry GL Accountant is an individual who is customer focus, ensures accountability, drives result, collaborative, builds effective team and instils trust. You will also require:
- A degree in finance with 1-2 years related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- SAP Knowledge.
- Experience in preparing accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations, Overheads Close, Process Bank Transactions and Reconciliations, Intercompany Accounting and Reconciliation, Fixed Asset Transactions, Budget/ Projection/ Financial Statements, MDM Knowledge.
- Open to work in EMEA shift 2PM-11PM/3PM-12AM
What's on Offer
- Kerry Group is passionate about providing consistent, best in class services & solutions
- They believe in recognizing & celebrating one another for a job well done, demonstrating their values, living their purpose and serving their customers, teams and community
- Whether you want to develop new skills or map out the career path you wish to follow, Kerry Group will partner with you to help you grow your own career
- They want their teams to collaborate, get to know one another and enjoy being at work