Top level management role in one of the leading media company in Cambodia
Proven track record experience in sales and operations management
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading media company based in Cambodia. The company provides a comprehensive media services that caters to wide genre of audience. In a highly competitive industry of operations, they aspire to maintain their no.1 market position. They strive to provide an exciting environment, meaningful work and numerous growth prospects for their staff
The role will be reporting to the CEO (Expat) and will be overseeing staff strength of 100 staff.
In-charge of the full spectrum of operation, financial and sales functions of the company.
- Content Management Selection
- Team Effectiveness & Cohesive
- Commercial targets
- P&L & EBITDA management
- Strategy management. Establish performance/productivity goals which are aggressive, real and tied to overall company strategy and goals.
- Set clear and defined goals/targets to Head of Departments (Operations, Finance, Sales and HR & Admin) to ensure they meet the organisational targets/budgets.
- Understand the competitor's strategy and suggests counter strategies or other innovations to fight competition to protect leadership in the industry.
- Ensure all reports are prepared as per guidelines set by the corporate office in respective areas of finance, sales, operations, and administrative matters, which are important for review by the management
- Achieve all financial, product volume, revenue and expense control goals and objectives as established by the Board of Directors.
- Positively and actively represent the business interests of the Company in a manner reflecting a high reputable and business integrity of the Company in the community, the marketplace and throughout the Asia Pacific region.
The Successful Applicant
- Open to candidates who has strong languages in the following languages - English, Tagalog, Bahasa Malaysia or Vietnamese.
- The candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business/related fields; MBA is preferred.
- At least 10 years of experience in media / agency firms.
- Strong commercial and operations experience.
- Aggressive, ambitious, young influential and strong IQ/EQ.
- Forward thinker and results oriented. Always willing to learn.
What's on Offer
- To grow a highly profitable business in the region.
- Opportunity to work with the highest level in the organisation.
- We only accept online application and please refer to job reference H3769730. Kindly email your CV