- Overseeing a big team
- Big PLC
About Our Client
Our client is a well known PLC that is in the construction industry and they're looking for talented individual to join their vibrant team.
- Responsible and manage day to day operations of Group Finance to deliver efficient and effective output complied to accounting standard, Group finance objectives and accounting policy and procedures and Bursa Listing Requirements
- Accurate and prompt action to prepare and submit GCFO monthly/Quarterly report. Able to explain monthly results reported, supported with thorough variance analysis. Able to report and highlight issues through implementing effective reporting techniques and format. Proactively highlight any issues and/or foreseeable issues and propose solutions to overcome it timely.
- Accurate and prompt submission and tabling of required report to EXCO, AC & Board.
- Submit and report Group annual budgets including Profit & Loss, Cash Flow Budget and Balance sheet together with detailed variance analysis and commentaries.
- Track and highlight on monthly basis the actual results vs budgeted results with variance analysis for key financial elements.
- Actualised the Group Budget and table to EXCO (Monthly & Quarterly)
- Monitor, manage and report Group Cash balance report on daily basis
- Optimise interest income by prompt placement of excess fund follow group policy
- Reconciled bank statement on interest earned vs agreed interest rate
- Drive and lead subsidiaries Finance for Group Reporting
- Report updated proceeds account (Right Issue etc) & track the utilisation movement for fund raised from corporate exercise. To control spending is within the approved utilisation scope and conditions are met before each withdrawal from the proceed account
- Investment account reporting. Include highlighting market price movement, financial performance & new developments updates that may have impact on the investment value
- Drive process improvement and automation for finance and accounting
- Drive treasury and corporate finance activities inclusive of group treasury, cash flow, feasibility plans and company activities
The Successful Applicant
Degree in Accounting and Finance
Professional qualification is added advantage (CPA, ACCA, MIA, ICAEW etc)
Minimum 10 years experience and in property/construction will be added advantage
Someone with good leadership and strategic mindset
Ability to lead a large group of finance personnel
Driven with ability to drive business decisions
What's on Offer
The candidate will be able to be involve in the daily decision making, business plans, group reporting, and any additional projects undertaking and drive the business and in the running to be the potential CFO.