General Manager - Brunei
Top level management role in one of the leading healthcare distribution
Market Leader in Brunei
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading health care distribution in Asia. The company is truly a global company with a multicultural and multinational employee base. They are looking for a highly skilled professional who can expand and drive business growth in Brunei. This is an opportunity to really put your name on the map in a MNC organization if you deliver in what is a high potential area and offer bespoke solutions to their clients in the Brunei.
The role will be reporting to the Managing Director and will be managing a staff force of 75 staff in Borneo (Brunei, Kuching and KK). We are looking for a strong leader who can manage the operations in those 3 areas.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
To develop and execute a business strategy which is consistent with the regional vision:
- Preferred supplier status
- Low-cost, efficient operations
- Technical leadership
- Optimises the flow of goods, funds and information
- To establish strong personal connections with clients, customers and relevant government agencies.
- Contract renewals, reviewing, and finalising Warehousing & Distribution, HR Services Agreements, Patient Solutions and/or Integrated Solutions contracts.
- To manage the following key business areas (direct reports):
- Business Development
- Ethical and Trade's Sales and Marketing
- Commercial with Pharmaceutical Companies' warehousing and distribution
The Successful Applicant
This is an opportunity for a proven General Manager professional who is looking to accelerate their careers. The individual must have strong operation and commercial experience. We are looking for a driven professional that will demonstrate the energy, drive and passion for building successful teams and a track record of increasing profitability and expanding revenue streams.
Key requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree or above with over 10 years of experience
- Strong people leadership and customer orientation.
- Sharp business sense and strong determination to success.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skill with high proficiency in written and verbal English.
- Experience with contact centre outsourcing will be an asset.
- Open to occasional business travels.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a leading MNC organization and grow the business progressively.
- A varied client portfolio and diversity in the role unequalled by most roles.
- We only entertain online application. For inquiries please contact Carla Lastimosa-Ho at 0320324058, please state job reference 3916750 or email