General Ledger Accountant
Fast growing company with continuous learning opportunity in global leading co
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading companies in the IT industry which grow rapidly since establishment.
In line with the fast growing movement in the industry, they are expanding in looking for general ledger accountant who may add value to the business. Moreover, they offer attractive remuneration package for the successful candidate, but yet looking for challenges as a drive towards success too.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and yearly statutory accounts of the company in accordance with the accounting standards.
- Consolidation and inter-company accounting, review inter-company reconciliation
- Ensure compliance to accounting standards US GAAP
- Provide ad-hoc analysis on the performance of a business
- Prepare cash flow projections and cash management planning.
- Make continuous improvement on reporting process with the group globally
- Lead and communicate with finance team and ensure timely submission of financial information.
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting or equivalent qualification (ACCA/CPA/MIA etc)
- Minimum 4 years of solid experiences in General Ledger related function as well as financial reporting.
- Experience in US GAAP and SOX is an added advantage
- Experience in ERP system is highly preferable
- Independent and self driven
- Good command of written and spoken English is highly preferred
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM5,000 - RM8,000 depending on experience)
Opportunity for career progression globally