General Ledger Accountant
Stable working environment
Great office location
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company that have fast growing business across the globe, they are looking for candidates to join their expanding Shared Services which promotes internal promotions and rotation opportunities.
- Review the Provision of Doubtful debt, Inventory and Accrual provision for month end close process
- Provide documents for preparation of financial, balance sheet reconciliations and audits
- Prepare forex revaluation and reclassify in a timely manner
- Perform journal entries and make adjustments in accordance to feedback provided by local accountant.
- Ensure integrity of balance sheet via reconciliation and perform journal adjustments when required.
- Prepare supporting schedule to assist in the preparation of financial reports, as requested
- Assist with internal control activities in accordance with group policies
The Successful Applicant
- Possesses at least a Bachelor's Degree, or related discipline preferred
- Must have at least 3-5 years of working experience
- Proven experience in General Ledger in a Share Services environment
- A person who is independent, hands-on, with good organising and problem solving skills
- Result oriented and have a "can-do" attitude
What's on Offer
- Stable working environment
- Great office location
- Opportunity to progress/transfer within the organization