General Accounting Analyst (RTR) - Mandarin speaker preferred
Attractive remuneration package (RM4,000 - RM6,000 depending on experience)
Exciting career prospect and development
About Our Client
Our client is both a Fortune 500 company and a market leading brand in the FMCG industry. Driving diversity for commercial success, continuous improvement outlook, competitive benefits and a healthy work-life balance is what they encompass.
They are experiencing an exciting time of growth with many new projects coming on board as well as having long term projects underpin them - moving from a Transactional hub to a Centre of Excellence. These new business developments have created opportunities for General Accounting / Fullset Professionals to join their diverse team.
Among the many responsibilities, some are listed below:
- Perform month-end closing activities, reporting deliverables, variance analysis, commentaries and relevant tasks
- Involve in preparing the Profit & Loss as well as the Balance Sheet documents
- Provide support and service requests from business globally such as generating reports, in a timely manner
- Maintain one's general ledger data integrity via balance sheet reconciliation and identify issues, unreconciled and aged items
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Involved in quarterly and annual reports by assembling data.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Assist local entities and Holdings in completing local statutory reporting requirements
- Involve in implementing systems and procedures changes when necessary
- Involve in ad hoc projects and migration when necessary
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate for this role should come with:
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Commerce, Accounting or other relevant fields.
- Candidates with a professional qualification (ACCA, CPA, ICAEW, etc.) or currently in pursuit of a professional qualification would have an added advantage.
- Speaking Mandarin would be a plus
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant working experience in similar capacity.
- External auditors with similar years of working experience, and looking for a breakthrough into commercial experience, would be considered for this role as well.
- Experience in using major ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, etc.).
- A team player and committed to explore new challenges.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (RM4,000 - RM6,000 depending on experience)
- World class continuous learning and development initiatives
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive commercial position with a prestigious Group
- Convenient location - Accessible by LRT