Furniture, Kitchen and Wardrobe Manager
A managerial position for a well-established organization
Rewarding career opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is an established kitchen and furniture MNC organization with retail and project operations globally. They are renowned for their modern and innovative designs and functional product. Currently, they have over 7000 staff worldwide with an annual sales of Euros 2 billion with 40 subsidiaries globally.
The main task is to manage the importation of kitchen, wardrobe and furniture department. The role reports to the Managing Director.
- The kitchen products / equipment is the main business but walk-in closets will be added on by end later this year as display. The furniture equipment will be dining tables and chairs, bar stools and lounge chairs.
- Strong network of contracts in the high-end kitchen and furniture business and with prominent architects. Able to close business or projects independently.
- Preferable the person should come from company importing kitchen cabinets alternatively high end imported furniture.
- Prepares regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
The Successful Applicant
- We are looking for successful Filipino candidate or Fil expat candidates whom are looking to return to the Philippines.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in import kitchen, wardrobe or furniture operations or equivalent.
- Possess a Professional Certificate/Diploma or Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Strong proficiency in English/Tagalog in both oral and written.
- Team player and able to interact with all levels of people.
What's on Offer
- A managerial position for a well-established organization.
- Rewarding career opportunity.
- Attractive remuneration and incentive package.
Apply for this job:
Apply online using the form below or phone Carla LASTIMOSA on +603 2302 4077 quoting Job Ref H3931377