Frontend Developer ( AngularJS )
Fast-paced, fun, innovative work environment
Strong prospect of career development
About Our Client
Multinational software house in leading cutting-edge solutions in the industry, the company is strengthening and expanding the capacity in Malaysia as the Global Development hub for operations worldwide.
Your key tasks include adding new visualization, implementing progressive disclosure of data items, and developing functionality for user generated content, among the following:
- Build web based user interfaces using modern technologies.
- Interpret the output from creative, artistic and UX teams, who would be responsible for the preparation of mock-up UI's and user stories
- Work with service integration API's and in the definition of service interfaces optimized for use in building web applications
- Optimizing the use of software development tooling and processes, including development environments, build, integration and software packaging.
- Understanding & implementing web security, accessibility, internationalization standards, patterns and guidance.
- Work with an agile development team, using scrum or kanban, coupled with experience working alongside UX developers and API, core system engineers.
- Define UI test strategies, working with test automation technologies and building and running repeatable UI test cases
- Work with various browsers, with mobile form factors and with building UI applications that remain accessible across a wide range of browser technologies using responsive design considerations.
- Evaluate and integrate various open source technologies
The Successful Applicant
- Familiar with rendering frameworks e.g. React JS, Foundation (Zurb)
- Familiar with Ekma Script 5 or 6
- HTML5, CSS3 or SCSS
- Able to demonstrate an aptitude for problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to work independently by proposing viable solutions based on a self-study of the existing code base, without being heavily-reliant on others to guide you to a form of solution
- Not afraid to break the status quo by suggesting/implementing positive changes and refactoring to improve code and product quality
What's on Offer
- Fast-paced, fun, innovative work environment
- International and highly dynamic workforce
- Strong prospect of career development
- Attractive remuneration package for the right candidate