FP&A Manager (FMCG)
About Our Client
Our client has strong presence in the country. Due to growth of the business, they are currently looking for an experience FP&A expert that is heavily involved in analysis work which includes costing, business partnering and stakeholder management activities. Candidate will work closely with the Finance Director to make strategic business decisions.
As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Prepare monthly rolling forecast for the whole Profit & Loss (P&L) from Gross Sales to Net Profit.
- Liaise with Demand Planning, Commercial Finance and Supply Chain to update Gross Sales to Cost of Goods Sales (COGS) by SKUs, including sales volumes. This includes Sales Indicators, Product Availability, Inventory Planning & Ageing.
- Coordinate with Commercial Finance to report rolling forecast Innovation & Renovation roadmap, A&P spend by Nature and Customer Reporting analysis.
- Assess, identify and quantify potential Risks & Opportunities in rolling forecast.
- Update monthly offtake, sell out and sell in performance by brand, customer and channel.
- Update monthly performance deck for presentation to Management Team.
- Obtain updated Transfer Prices from Operations Finance Controllers of Supply Points and ensure the Standard Cost Price and margins uplift are correctly reflected in rolling forecast by SKUs.
- Validate and challenge SC team on justifications of stock write offs.
- Ensure actual closing of financial results is in line with rolling forecast and with variances explained.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal FP&A Manager will be confident in leading from the front and be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA).
- At least 8 years of experience in (FP&A) or more.
- Experience from FMCG and MNC companies.
- Good team player and results orientated.
- Proven ability in multi-tasking, prioritizing workload, high attention to detail, follow-through and meticulous (mandatory).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively engage with numerous stakeholders to understand competing requirements, influence outcomes and deliver effective services.
- Strong excel skills (indexmatch, vlookup, if, RRI).
- Experience in SAP system is preferred.
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Joining a leading organisation.
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position with an industry leader.
- Joining an essential industry.