- Opportunity to be part of a globally renowned organisation
- Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client is in the health care industry, with presence globally. They are currently expanding with over 40 clinics in Malaysia. Our client is currently expanding despite the present pandemic, they are growing business and are constantly on the lookout for talents who have the passion and drive to become part of a fast-moving and dynamic team.
- As assigned, conduct quantitative and qualitative studies across disciplines, projects, and functional domains on a wide range of topics.
- Prepare a preliminary analysis for project teams and/or department leadership on any requests for initiatives
- Assist with annual budgeting and rolling forecasting
- As appropriate, work with the Operations team on the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Prepare preliminary P&L and related analyses and interpretations/commentaries.
- Operational reports with the goal of providing "actionable intelligence" for operations and management.
- Examine all line items with deviation for the month and compare them to the budget make analysis for the MFR report (Monthly Financial Review)
- As needed, distribute monthly profit and loss statements, variance analyses, and other related reports.
- Keeping a careful eye on inventory cost fluctuations and communicating with the appropriate parties with determining the source of the problem and recommending a remedy
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in related area required; Accounting / Finance
- Minimum of three (3) years of accounting or business/finance analyst related experiences
- Advance computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Confidence to express opinions and ability to explain financial issues to non-financial management
What's on Offer
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Competitive compensation package including a competitive performance-based bonus structure and consistent career development
- You will be in culture of continuous learning that provides training programs to nurture both your professional and personal development