Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Opportunity to venture into regional roles with the expansion of the business
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Are you seeking a workplace where every challenge is met with courage, and curiosity is not only an asset, but also a necessity? Our client is an international manufacturing company. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in the region, they are looking for proven accounting & finance professionals to apply to the role of Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
- Champion and drive the development & implementation of Sales & Operation Planning processes in the market/country to improve the demand forecast accuracy, revenue growth, gross margin & working capital management. This shall include also the conceptualization of new processes to achieve cross-functional cooperation and common goals among various functional units (one set of numbers).
- Prepare and maintain short and long-term financial forecasts. Analyze forecasts and make recommendations to enhance business processes and profitability. Provide periodic forecasts based on historical data and current business plans and strategies.
- Develop and prepare managerial and financial reports, analyzing and interpreting results, and making recommendations to enhance business processes and profitability. Consolidate all information submitted and prepare all analysis for roll up, ensuring accuracy, timeliness and completeness of group accounts and consolidations.
- Coordinate annual operating and capital budget processes. Analyze budgets for consistency and operating and financial implications. Participate in budget reviews and perform financial analyses in support of budgets and account balancing including accruals.
- Monitor sales, margin and profit performance against plan/targets/forecasts and recommends timely corrective action. Analyzes gross margin and operating margin opportunities and collaborates on business decisions.
- Participate in the production of the Aqua group management reporting package. Prepare financial summary reports on behalf of assigned area for management presentations and business reviews.
- Ensure that all financial information and related documentation complies with the Company's regulatory, IFRS and professional standards before submitting to management and shareholders.
- Prepare financial justifications for capital expenditures. Prepare financial assessments/analysis in support of post investment reviews.
- Utilize cost accounting principles and activity analysis techniques to prepare special financial studies. Evaluate results and make recommendations to enhance business processes and profitability.
- Develop computer financial models for the purpose of analyzing, forecasting and controlling financial data relating to investment alternatives and new projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree, Professional Qualifications in Finance/Accountancy/ or equivalent.
- At least 8 years' experience in relevant field
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with people at all levels of the business
- Possessing strong analytical skills and able to interpret financial data.
- Understanding the business market environment with entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Advanced spreadsheet skills with proficiency in MS Office
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to step into a company which offers career progression
- Opportunity to venture into regional roles with the expansion of the business